[IP] Watermelon GRAM value

The measurement I am using is 15 grams equal 1 Carbohydrate unit. From a copy of "Exchange Lists for Meal Planning".  Watermelon is listed 1 slice {13 1/2 oz} or 1 1/4 cup cubes equals 15 grams or 1 carbo.unit.. With a melon that has a thin rine I weigh the whole thing.  13-14 ozs. seems to be the correct amount for what I expect from one carbohydrate unit, I have felt that a very sweet melon seemed to be just that ie more sugar.  I have no idea what 1 1/4 cups of cubes {?} would be like or look like.
Good Luck!   Charles S......