Re: [IP] frequency of testing after 3 months

Ruth Schneider wrote:
> I would like to know how often people are testing after a few months of
> pumping. (besides the pre-meal one.)

When not verifying/setting basals (a monthly thing for me) I usually do
a 2-hour post-meal (mainly because of a somewhat inconsistent digestive
system), before driving and every hour while driving, before during
and/or after exercise or unusual activity and when ever I suspect a high
or low.

> how about at night?

If bgs are stable at night I don't test at night.  If activity has been
higher than normal or bgs not stable, I set my second alarm for the
middle of the night to test.  I also test if I get out of bed in the