Re: [IP] 3rd change!

Holly -

What kind of infusion set are you using?  I experienced these SAME problems
with MM sof-sets, ending up the day after I put in a new one, getting alarms
the minute I walked into work.  Left work to go home and change (about the
3rd time in 2 weeks) and by the time I got home, the pump was wailing
sounds! like one of those WW2 British ambulances.  Could it be that your set
is failing?  have you tried a different kind of infusion set?

I know....an obvious answer, just based on experience.  Hope you get it
figured out!