Re: [IP] Help! Puberty ahead

Deborah -

One way I know my period is about to hit, is my BG ALWAYS goes up.
When I can't find any other explanation, I check the calendar - but, it's
predictable.  The amount of the increase, I mean - always the same rise.
But always goes up!  Like 2 days before it actually hits.  The odd thing is,
once it starts, (like after the first day) - my BG always evens off - back
to my
 normal levels.

Don't worry - you'll get used to it, and so will she!  Jane