[IP] testing

We started pumping 6/28.  Summer (10yo) always tests before eating, even just
a snack.  Always has.  We always test additionally before bed.  We sometimes
test in the night.  If no bedtime snack, or her bedtime snack is no bigger
than 15g carb and if her bg was good at bedtime - we feel confident enough
not to test til morning.   I am always torn about this, because I know some
people always test in the night no matter what.  Our medical team says we
don't have to test routinely at night, unless checking basals or we're
worried about something.  How about the rest of you?  Holly