Re: [IP] RE: Which Pump

On 23 Sep 99, at 14:28, email @ redacted wrote:

> I completely agree with the fact that sometimes it just comes down to the
> pump rep in your area.

I have to completely disagree.  I guess it's my independence.  I
depend on myself to control my diabetes.  If I need help, I'll call my
doctor, he listens (sign of a Good Doc).  If there is a pump
problem, I call tech support, it's there 24 / 7.  I haven't called my
rep. since I started over a year ago.

My point is, reps. can quit or be fired. You will have your pump for
at least 4 years.  I'm not going to be with any rep. for that length of
time.  So check out Both Pumps (soon all Three).  You'll know
which one you feel best about.  This ain't no beauty contest and I
don't give prizes for "personality".  I just want something I feel I can