[IP] Sacramento Area Pump Group???

Is there a support group for the Sacramento area?  If not are there any
other interested pumpers willing  to participate.  Any information would
be great.  I would love to be able to talk to other pumpers face to
face.  Sometimes it is tough when other people can't relate to your
daily challenges

Please reply to my email address, sometimes I don't have a chance to
access the wonderful web based archives.