[IP] IV Prep

Hey Amy, I hope this helps, I read on IP a few months ago about Skin-Prep. It
is made by Smith+Nephew also but it works as an adheasive just like IVprep
only has more of a barrier between your skin and the tape or set. I had a
really bad reaction to tape and now I can use any tape with no reactions. I
bought it at a local medical supply house. If you can't find it let me know
maybe I can get some to you. It saved my pump from going out the window.
Thank goodness. Becca