Re: [IP] RE: Which Pump

I don't think I agree with this.

since starting the pump, we haven't had a need to talk to our rep at all.
we don't even talk to our endos.  we rely on this wonderful mailing list for
our questions!

I would say that despite the fact that the D is waterproof...geneva is a
swim team member...we like the square wave/dual wave feature of the MM.
when she swims she disconnects, so it doesn't really matter.  oh,  I guess
if we went white water rafting, maybe.

we had no choice because our insurer, Kaiser,  has a contract with MM.

ruth and geneva, age 10