Re: [IP] Foil wrapped Ketostix

I've got a partially full box with an expiration date of May 2001 and a
full box with an expiration date of November 2001. I seldom show ketones,
so I love the foil wrapped ones. I keep a couple in my desk, some in my
other pump supply kits. I leave some of them in the bathroom cabinet, in
one of the larger Ketostix bottles I saved from previous supplies. The foil
wrapped stix fit comfortably in the bottle, plus you have the convenience
of the color comparison chart on the outside of the bottle.

The foil wrapped strips come with a color comparison chart printed on
coated paper, so the color chart easily tucks into your supply kit.

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted