[IP] Need advice

Lori, could it be the start of your pre-menstrual days? My BG was only
slightly higher the first time through (I started in July), but the second
time they went much higher along the lines of what you are describing.
My endocrinologist has suggested raising my basals from .6 (5am to midnight)
to .7 during the pre-menstrual time, then dropping it to .5 as soon as my
period starts.
That was apparently almost enough the first time through. The second time it
definitely was not. But I was too cautious that week and never raised the
basal above the .7 - next time I will if I find it goes the same way.
Good luck.