[IP] Carb Count software for recipes

I use Master Chef Cooking Light.  It contains low-fat, healthy recipes
and it also lets you type in your own.  Once you type in your recipe and
you tell the program how many servings it yields, it will calculate
grams of carbs per serving, as well as the other nutritional stuff like
sodium, fat, etc.  It was only $29.95 in Best Buy and it had a $20
rebate.  Maybe they're still running that promotion - I only bought it
about a month ago.  It's really handy since my husband is a chef and
tends to come up with his own recipes. He just keeps track of all the
things he puts in then I type it in and we're there! Good luck and hope
this helps.