Re: [IP] RE: Which Pump

>So, I say if you can't decide on the pump based solely on the pump itself,
>take a look at your reps. You may need them desperately one day. Who do you
>want to deal with?
>BTW, this is just one person's opinion,  YMMV.

This is so true... when trying to decide which pump to go with - it was the
reps that finally made up my mind for me.  Patty from Disetronic responded
to every one of my questions quickly and informatively.  The other rep
seemed more concerned with putting down his competition that meeting my

Wendy (Mom to Greg - 12 - Soon to be Pumping :)