[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #491

hey Natalie...

don't forget some of us type 1 1/2's who can do everything right with
humalog with a meal bolus that takes 3-4 hours to start to drop sugars and
within 5 hours, we're right back at the pre meal basal and if we're
correcting for a high without a meal, we can drop 150 points in an hour...
this is after meticulous basal testing and basals are perfect... and I
weigh in at 115 soaking wet!!!

as usual, YMMV... *S*

Wambli Wing and Company
Brookings, South Dakota
email @ redacted

a pow wow style booth website for American Indian

*American Indian Owned and Operated*

mitakue oyasin