-----Original Message-----

>In a message dated 9/22/99 10:03:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes:<< Just got the word that my insurance has approved
>me for a pump!!  Im very  happy and excited.....but a little nervous too!
>The Minimed pump will be  sent to me by Fedex so Ill probably  have it by
>Saturday!!  Hooray!
>  Pat Type 1.5 Soon to be pumping >>

Hey Pat - Congrats!!!!!!!

We've recently been approved for Greg's pump and October 7th he goes

The feelings range from "YAHOOOO" to "OMIGOD".

He's just decided tonight that he was the clear blue Disetronic :).

One thing is for sure - this list is a godsend.

Wendy (mom to 12 year old Greg - Soon to be a Pump Kid)