Re: [IP] Low Blood Sugar and Shopping

This low while shopping thing, is really making me laugh......my son Matt,
10, had one of the weirdest lows he's ever had WHILE SHOPPING!  In Kohls, and
the next thing you know he's getting real loud and boistorous, laughing
giggling, then all of the sudden he leaned up against the wall, and slid down
onto his butt, and said "i need to test".  He was "punch drunk", it's funny
now, but not then.  Of course he was low.  What on earth is this phenomenon?