Re: [IP] pumping sucks

In a message dated 9/23/99 9:28:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  frustrated, pumpingnot yet 3 months and only having
 problems..at least this time it's my pump NOT me! >>

  Amy- Send your meal lists, basals and boluses and exercise/stress info to
your doc or CDE and get some help.  It sounds like you are trying to do to
many changes at once and as a result nothing is working.  Good luck