[IP] in response to my earlier post

hi all
 Ok, no clue what happened. Didn't come down much with
a shot either, ketones were then large, it was lunch,
spent in teh clinic. called pump trainer who got in
touch with doc and basically watched the situation,
finally now i am 216 with small ketones, but we are
clueless to why i went so high so fast for no
reason...no food unusual, nothing after breakfast...
 SSTRANGE!! and frustrating, I felt soooo sick!

Do You Yahoo!?