Re: [IP] D and infusion sets... was static electicity problems

We started with Disetronic less than 3 months ago, and I must say, that they
supplied us with samples of all their infusion sets. They sent us literature
on all the pump necessities and supplies they have. I don't know if D has
done this all along, but we feel we've been very well informed.

Saundra, a  very satisfied Disetronic user's Mom