Re: [IP] RE: Which Pump

Randall and all,

I completely agree with the fact that sometimes it just comes down to the
pump rep in your area. In my area, I had just the opposite support.
Disetronic got back to me within hours, and the MM rep took over a week to
return my call. Once MM found out my insurance covered 100% of everything,
then they came calling and calling and calling...
So, I say if you can't decide on the pump based solely on the pump itself,
take a look at your reps. You may need them desperately one day. Who do you
want to deal with?

BTW, this is just one person's opinion,  YMMV.