Re: Subject: [IP] 3rd change!

nancy and holly...

this absolutely true.  I am still working on geneva's carb ratio.  this has
been the source of many highs.  mostly because the carb ratio was too much
and she would crash and then over treat.  then we would chase highs all
night.  it has particularly affected this terrible 8-12 midnight period.  I
upped her carb ratio alot...and now we don't seem to need this huge amount
of insulin before bedtime  (basals).
carb ratios really make a BIG difference in her levels.