Re: [IP] Need advice please

geneva had same problem  and sometimes still does.

she went very high the 2 1/2 day of site.  we started mixing velosulin with
humalog and now she goes up to 4 days on a site.  (although sometimes runs
higher on the last day.)

velosulin is a buffered regular insulin by NOVO NORDISK.

we do a mix of:

1 part velosulin
4-5 parts humalog

many people on this site do this.  it might be worth a try.

mom to geneva age 10