[IP] diets and good control

even weight watchers would help with BG control because if you wish to be
able to feel satisfied...you cut down on the high carb foods  (more points!)

I am following this way of eating and am not eating nearly as much rice,
pasta, potatoes that I used to.  eating more fruits and veggies.  of
course...the fruits have carbs, but not as much as the white stuff.

since the whole family is now watching weight and geneva is counting
carbs...her BGs are better.

mom to G. age 10