Re: [IP] Hypoglycemia and new medicines

as i have said repeatedly, on IP and elsewhere... when i started on zoloft
(anti-depressant) my bg's dropped significantly, and i ended up taking
approx 10 units less insulin, per day... (as it is i was only taking about
55-60 units/day at the time....)  i was warned about this effect before i
started the meds, and so i was very carefully monitoring like crazy when i
started taking them.....  as far as i can tell, this is not uncommon.....
(original message included below...)

-jess

--
Jessica Elena Marder