Re: [IP] Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Colorado?

> Want to make contact with pumpers who deal with BC/BS of CO
> regarding their pump and pump supplies. Do you go through Apria when
> ordering? Have heard some negative feedback regarding service.

BC/BS of Calif used to use Apria. I complained bitterly to them about
the poor service, lack of stock and general ineptness. About 6 months
later Apria was dropped as a pump supply vendor. Subsequently MiniMed
was certified by BC/BS so I purchase all my supplies from them.