Re: [IP] static electricity problems

Randall wrote . . . . .
One odd note is that some of the local D users didn't know about any kind
infusion set other than the old bent needle because D informed them about
anything else...  seems kind of strange that they don't at least send a
newsletter, flyer or something to the users..

I beg to differ with you.  I receive a newsletter about once a quarter from
D.  It tells about new things going on with them and new accessories, etc.
. .
It is usually only 3 or 4 pages and very informative.
T1 22 yrs  pumping 3 yrs