[IP] Re: Atkins diet

     Thanks to those that responded, I have to agree in general that it
     seems unhealthy. I was listening to a radio program this morning, and
     a dr. was on who'd written a book. On diet, and eating he said, just
     eat a balanced diet, use your common sense. Easier said than done, but
     it's really probably the best thing anybody could do. I'll forward
     this info on to my friends, as well! Thanks again,
     Sarah B.