[IP] RE: cavilon cream

I had difficulty finding a pharmacy in the area who carried the product. One
pharmacist gave me a fax of all of the cavilon products, but said only
hospitals could order it. The local hospital carried only Cavilon foot cream
(would it make a difference if we used that?) Finally, I went through the 3M
web site and was send this information: "Amerisource toll free 877-327-4677
will tell you what pharmacy in your area will order the product for you. Or
you can call Edge Park Surgical 800-321-0591 or Briggs 800-247-2343 to order

Joyce Riske