[IP] Re: Backlit Monitor - Erica's trick

Just caught up on lots of postings and came across the one about reading
your BG meter in the dark.

We were in the cinema, in the dark and I was going to drag Erica out so
she could do her sugar and she asked me why.  Her suggestion was to turn
on the MM backlight to see things by.  It worked great, although she had
to keep pressing it to turn it back on.  It might not be something you
would want to do all the time, but when in a pinch, it sure came in

Barb....Erica's mom