Re: [IP] Foil wrapped Ketostix

In a message dated 09/23/1999 6:21:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< There was a thread not too long ago about where to find foil wrapped
 Ketostix. I found a place! pharmacy.com. I received a gift certificate from
 Amazon.com and decided to try it. I ordered on Saturday and they arrived on
 Wednesday. The price for 20 was $6.99 plus shipping and handling. I'm
 excited because just the other day the top came loose on my jar of ketostix
 and the whole bottle ended up in the bottom of my purse! Deb N.

Ask your local pharmacy to try and get them for you-I get my son's at
Meijer's for $5.99. It would save you some shipping and handling.