[IP] Foil wrapped Ketostix

There was a thread not too long ago about where to find foil wrapped
Ketostix. I found a place! pharmacy.com. I received a gift certificate from
Amazon.com and decided to try it. I ordered on Saturday and they arrived on
Wednesday. The price for 20 was $6.99 plus shipping and handling. I'm
excited because just the other day the top came loose on my jar of ketostix
and the whole bottle ended up in the bottom of my purse! Deb N.