Re: [IP] Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Colorado?

I have no idea also how BC/BS of Colorado deals with the pump and pump
supplies.  I live 20 minutes to the north of you in Cheyenne, Wyoming.  I was
wondering which doctor you see?  I have been to Dr. Widom in Ft. Collins
before, but I am now going to Dr. Gottlieb at the BDC in Denver to get on the
pump.  I have Federal employees BC/BS so when I go to an appointment in
Colorado, BC/BS of CO is who bills me.
I was also wondering if you know of any pump support groups or any good
diabetes support groups in our area.