Re: [IP] E Coli happens ...

I think if you shower and clean  the insertion site with alcohol you should
be fine. Escherichia coli (E. coli) is a digestive tract bacteria. I believe
you must ingest  the e. coli to get problems. That is why it is still ok to
shower and stuff, but you must boil the water for consumption purposes. But
again your best bet is to hold off at least 1/2 a day on the site change till
you talk to your doctor or the county health department.
Scooter in Syracuse, NY