Re: [IP] E Coli happens ...What to do

E.Coli can be spread by using water that is contaminated. I would just wash
the area with alcohol or whatever else you have to use. If possible is
there someway you can get bottled water and use that to wash off the site?
Or boil the water before you wash the area where the site goes in.
I sent info about E.Coli to the list. this seems to be something we need to
be thinking about with all of the natural disasters that are taking place.
Stay safe,