Re; [IP] Re: Allergic to Humalog??? -Tirza

No, I didn't have to refigure my bolus/ basil rates after switching to
Regular from buffered R.  It is the same minus the buffering ingredient.

As for the tape I started with Op-site and then tried Tegaderm.  Op-site had
too good of a hold and the Tegaderm wasn't much better.  I then tried the
IV-Prep and a stoma prep, hoping these would provide a better barrier from
the adhesive, they made the tape stick even better, but didn't do much

Finally I tried the Polyskin II (YMMV).  No prep solutions.  I bolus before
I get into the shower so that I can disconnect for at least an hour and
don't take the infusion set out until I have been in the shower a while.
This allows it to come off easier when it is moist.  Let skin air dry
thoroughly.  If you put it all back on too soon when the skin is moist it
tends to make the problem worse.  And if it is humid or I sweat the problem
is intensified, because my pores are dilated, so I change it more