[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #489

Ginny, I wish I could hug you through this stupid message!

As for the e coli thread - I am from NC and things are beyond bad in the
eastern half of the state... basically a few places are still under 15 ft of
water from Floyd - which flooded all the hog waste retention ponds (neon
pink ick).  To top it off, over 100,000 carcasses of dead pigs, cows,
chickens, you name it is floating in all of thar - I just keep thinking
about how when I packed MY emergency kit, I packed enough for a week - god,
what are the pumpers out there doing???  If they are not out of supplies,
they are surely living in a non sterile environment... scary stuff :|  Keep
eastern NC in your prayers...