[IP] Re: how long in subzero weather

<How long in sub zero temperatures could she stay outside without it

The ten-year-old got his pump in February, and we went ice fishing many
times without any difficulty. He wore the pump clipped to his pants, but
then had snow pants and a coat on. I kept his Dex monitor in my pants
pocket and under snow pants. No problem there either. I suppose the
longest he was out in the cold weather was 4 hr or so. Much worse was
trying to figure out how to get northern pike slime off his gloves and
school coat. Why do little boys have to pick up everything? <vbg?>

Joyce in North Dakota