Re: [IP] E Coli happens ...

I live in "upstate" New York. (We call it "upstate" when the weather's
lousy, "central" New York when the weather's great. Today, it's upstate -
rainy, cold, windy). More accurately, between Syracuse and Utica. My dot's
on the IP map :-)

The county fair incident happened at the Washington (or was it Essex?)
county fair near Albany. There's another city within a 50 mile radius of us
that has an e coli problem also. It's been a strange summer this year

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted