Subject: [IP] 3rd change!

Holly,
Your post brings back bad memories.  In the beginning, when Jenna's sugars
were swinging like crazy, it was because our basals and boluses weren't
worked out yet, but I didn't know if it was the sets or not, so we changed a
zillion of them.  It's rarely the sets, though that cause the problem.  Once
you get all your basals and boluses worked out, you'll probably change sets
every 2-3 days, with a sporadic extra change.  It is frustrating, but it
will get better.

Nancy Morgan

>>Did set change last night 6pm.  Unexplained highs so changed set at 9p.
No
delivery 8am this morning, changing it all out again!  I don't like not
knowing what I did wrong.  MM says whenever a NO DELIVERY we have to change
it all.  I don't mind canceling school and work, but I hate not being in
control.  Is a third set change in 15 hrs. unusual?  Holly>>