Re: [IP] Atkins diet.

When people start to loose weight they will release ketones because fat is
being broken down.  In diabetics, I am not really sure if this is a diet that
should be followed.  I would talk to a RD or nutritionist.  If you want to
loose weight, you need to cut 3500 calories or burn 3500 calories a week,
ruffly 500 a day to loose a pound.  A RD can figure out with you a comperable
diet to achieve this.