Re: [IP] JUST GOT APPROVED!!!

hi pat -

congratulations!      i completely understand being excited but nervous about
starting.   i just had my 6 week anniversary - and you know what?     as i'd
heard SO many say before, i wish i would've done it years ago!!     i
absolutely love this little thing, and i'm sure you will too.     this site
helped me tremendously - lots of advice, support, knowledge......it's great.

congratulations again!!

kim