Re: [IP] diabetes/hearing loss?

In a message dated 9/21/1999 3:43:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Does diabetes effect your hearing? >>
 Hi ,

I read a brief article last year that stated diabetes can affect the nerves
related to hearing.  I can't remember the journal I found it in ,but will ask
the audiologists I work with what their knowledge or experience is with
hearing changes related to diabetes.  The article  reported that it was seen
sometimes in people who have had diabetes for many years.
Wendy R