Re: [IP] chest pain and shortness of breath

In a message dated 9/22/99 7:15:27 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<actually I have had chest pain recently but I attributed it to job
related stress.  He seemed concerned about it.  Is this a problem that
is typical of diabetics?

I was diagnosed with coronary artery disease at the age of 41 after 33 years
of diabetes:  diabetes supposedly makes the risk for this in woman as high as
in men at this age.  (Twelve years later I have still not made it through
menopause.)  I do feel the angina, but supposedly many lose this sensation
because of neuropathy.