[IP] Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Colorado?

Want to make contact with pumpers who deal with BC/BS of CO  regarding
their pump and pump supplies. Do you go through Apria when ordering? Have
heard some negative feedback regarding service. I live in Fort Collins and
am due to go on the pump on Oct.6. YES! I AM EXCITED!!! Have been checking
this site for a few months now and want to thank all of you for the
knowledge, information, hints and encouragement. It's awesome.

Any info would be appreciated.