Re: [IP] dealing with monthly cycle -swings in bg

I used to have the same problems with bg fluctuations during my period.  My
bgs would go up to over 650 and I would become deathly ill.  I also used to
have severe cramping.  I often wondered if the rise in bgs had to do with
the cramping, or the cramping had to do with the rise in bgs.  Anyway, after
a few years of this endless battle my ob/gyn put me on birth control pills
and the cramping and the high bgs stopped.  Only until this past year, when
I went off the pill to get pregnant, were my bgs ever normal at that time of
the month.