[IP] mydiabetes site and bg tests

I had logged on to the mydiabetes site hoping to find a good way of charting
my blood sugar results (I generally use an iMAC which doesn't have a printer,
but have occasional access to a pc with a printer).  I found that if I test 8
times a day I can use their online diary, then access and print it out from
the other computer when I need it.  Problem:  I often test quite a bit more
than 8 times a day (I average between 9 and 10)  They also don't have a way
to chart pump usage.  When I asked about this I was told 1)they are working
on charting pump usage, and 2)"wow, you test a lot.  We were told by experts
that 8 times a day was the most anyone tested"

If anyone else that pumps and tests a lot is interested in an online diary
(being online, theoretically I guess someone else could access it and print
it or something, so your privacy is not insured),  I wonder if you would add
your voices to mine about the need for pump and more bg points.   The address
is http://www.mydiabetes.com

Linda Zottoli