Re: [IP] another day of highs

I woke up at 274 I need to eat food to take my medications with. So that
will shoot it up to over 300. Called the doctor and they said as long as I
don't have keytones to keep trying.
I think I will try and test my BGs on another machine. The problem is I
don't feel these highs and I usually do and this is confusing. I will also
change my site again now and see if that makes a difference. The pain is
still here..
Well..don't know what else to do but this is really going to mess up my A1C