Re: [IP] dealing with monthly cycle - swings in bg

Tirza, you are definitely not alone! There are many of us who have swings
during their monthly cycle. What I found helpful for me was to keep a
separate chart which showed my bgs and basals starting 2 days before and
ending 2 days after my period. The only consistant factor I've discovered in
the seven months I've been doing this is that I need to lower my
afternoon/early evening basal. Other than that when I see a pattern emerge I
can look back to see how I handled it before. Hope this helps. Deb N.