Re: [IP] dealing with monthly cycle -swings in bg

In a message dated 9/21/99 7:40:30 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Has anyone else seen that happen??? could it be something about
 the left and the right ovaries doing different things to hormones?? >>

Yes, oh yes, this has always been a big problem for me, pumping or not. Don't
know about left and right, but have noticed the worst swings happen the
months with the worst cramps (mine are the kill-a-horse variety).  The only
way I have gotten some relief from these unpredictable cycles is going on
birth control pills which seem to calm things down considerably. So if you're
not planning on getting preggy anyway, they have been a help.

IDDM 20 yrs
pumping 3 yrs
39 yrs old