Re: [IP] dealing with monthly cycle -swings in bg

In a message dated 9/21/99 9:39:43 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I started pumping the middle of July and have had my period twice since.
 first time things were off some, but not nearly as drastic as the second
 time..... Has anyone else seen that happen??? >>

HAH!!! Try it in peri-menopause!!!! You *never* know what your BGs are going
to do!